13.4.14

forest plaid

Suddenly remembered this green blazer I purchased back in L.A, and felt inspired to preplan my summer wardrobe around it. Looking back, I may slightly regret not purchasing the matching trousers.

l.a story


1. I love, love, love menswear inspired outfits. A T by AW tee that cuts at all the right places, tucked in in the front, is super cool. D'Orsay flats elongates the body, and a white pair gives the old grandpa feel.

2. I'm personally not a huge fan of exposing too much skin, so this blazer (unrolled sleeves, please) paired with well-fitted denim shorts and red sandals is kind of perfect for patio nights. Buttoned up with only a lacy black bra, or unbuttoned with a black silk camisole under. This particular pairing reminds me of Christmas- not a bad thing.

3. Pattern on pattern is one of my favourite ways to wear colour. I'd wear the blazer with French-rolled sleeves, or nonchalantly slung over shoulders like a cape. Also, metallic, chunky heels are kind of essential for summer. NARS Heat Wave lip stick, men's watch, and delicate gold earrings optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment